Makes enough whipped cream for 4 waffles
- 1 cup heavy cream (or canned coconut milk for a vegan version)
- 6 bags Tadin Chamomile Honey Tea
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Add cream to a small pot over medium heat. Cut the tags from the Tadin Chamomile Honey tea bags. Heat the cream to a simmer and stir in tea bags. Reduce heat to low and stir for 4 minutes. Remove the pot from the burner, cover, and let the tea bags steep for 30 minutes.
- Strain out the tea bags (gently press on each bag to remove additional tea flavor – careful not to break the bag). Stir in honey and vanilla for approximately 60 seconds to fully incorporate the honey. Pour Chamomile Honey tea-infused cream into an airtight container and refrigerate until completely cold and ready to use.
- When ready to use, whip with a whisk or electric blender until soft peaks form. Spoon over fresh waffles and enjoy! Or add to fresh pies or berries; or stir into a hot cup of Tadin Chamomile Honey tea for a decadent latte.