makes enough whipped cream for 4 waffles
- 1 cup heavy cream (or canned coconut milk for vegan recipe)
- 6 bags Tadin Chamomile Honey tea
- 1 tsp honey (wildflower preferred)
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Add cream to small pot over medium heat. Cut tags from Chamomile Honey tea bags. Heat cream to a simmer and stir in tea bags. Reduce heat to low and stir for 4 min. Remove pot from burner, cover, and let tea bags steep for 30 min.
- Strain out tea bags (gently press on each bag to remove additional tea flavor – careful not to break the bag). Stir in honey and vanilla (for approx. 60 sec to fully incorporate the honey). Pour Chamomile Honey tea infused cream into an airtight container and refrigerator until completely cold and ready to use.
- When ready to use, whip with a whisk or electric blender until soft peaks form. Spoon over fresh waffles and enjoy!
Note: Add this to fresh pies, berries, or stir into a hot cup of Chamomile Honey tea for a decadent latte.