Makes 2 glasses
- 2 cups water
- 5 bags Tadin Organic Green Tea
- 4 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup cucumber slices, peeled & seeded
- ½ cup mint leaves, tightly packed
- ½ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (approximately 3 lemons)
- Heat 1½ cups of water to just under a boil. Add 5 Tadin Organic Green Tea bags to a large mug, pour in hot water, cover, and steep for 3 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, stir in honey until dissolved and freeze until ice cold.
- While tea chills, peel the cucumber, remove the seeds, and slice it into rounds. Add the cucumber, mint leaves, and chilled honey-infused tea to a blender, and blend until smooth (approximately one minute).
- Strain through a fine strainer or cheesecloth into a pitcher.
- Add ice to two glasses, pour in Green Tea Cucumber Mint Lemonade and serve immediately (as the color and flavor of beverage will change overnight). You can add our Chilin powder to the rim for some spice!
Note: Add our Chilin powder to the rim for some spice!