makes 2 glasses
- 2 cups water
- 5 bags Tadin Organic Green Tea
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup cucumber slices, peeled & seeded
- ½ cup mint leaves, tightly packed
- ½ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (approx. 3 lemons)
- Heat 1.5 cups water to just under a boil. Add 5 Organic Green Tea bags to a large mug, pour in hot water, cover and steep for 3 min.
- Remove tea bags, stir in honey until dissolved and freeze until ice cold.
- While tea chills, peel the cucumber, remove the seeds, and slice it into rounds. Add the cucumber, mint leaves, chilled honey infused tea to a blender, and blend until smooth (approx. one minute).
- Strain through a fine strainer or cheese cloth into a pitcher. Add ice to two glasses, pour in Green Tea Cucumber Mint Lemonade and serve immediately (as color and flavor of beverage will change overnight).
Note: Add our Chilin powder to the rim for some spice!