Skip to content
- Bring ¼ water to a boil. Add 5 Tadin Chamomile Anise Tea bags to a mug and pour in boiling water. Cover and steep for 10 minutes.
- While tea steeps, add dulce de leche, salt, and milk to a small pot over medium heat. Whisk together gently until dulce de leche has melted.
- Once milk is warm (not boiling), turn off heat and whisk vigorously until milk is very frothy.
- Once tea has finished steeping, remove bags and pour in steamed milk.
- Enjoy with a cinnamon stick or candy cane!