- 5 Tadin Chamomile Anise Tea Bags
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons dulce de leche
- 1 cup milk
- pinch of salt
- Bring ¼ water to a boil. Add 5 Tadin Chamomile Anise Tea bags to a mug and pour in boiling water.
- Cover and steep for 10 min. While tea steeps, add dulce de leche, salt, and milk to a small pot over medium heat.
- Whisk together gently until dulce de leche has melted. Once milk is warm (not boiling), turn off heat and whisk vigorously until milk is very frothy.
- Once tea has finished steeping, remove bags and pour in steamed milk.
Note: Enjoy with a cinnamon stick or candy cane!