Makes 2 servings
- 4 Tadin Ginger Tea Blend tea bags
- ½ cup of uncooked Tadin Quinoa
- 1 tablespoon of butter, divided
- 1 medium apple, chopped into bite size pieces
- ¾ cups of cold water
- ½ teaspoon of Tadin Organic Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of organic brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- Heat 1 cup of water to a boil.
- Soak the Tadin Quinoa in a small bowl of water for 5 minutes.
- Once water is boiling, pour ¾ of that cup over 4 Tadin Ginger Tea Blend tea bags and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Heat a medium skillet (cast iron preferred) over medium heat, melt ½ tablespoon of the butter, and add your chopped apples.
- Cook for 8 minutes; until the apples are soft and begin to lightly brown.
- While the apples cook, rinse and drain your quinoa and remove the tea bags from the steeped tea.
- Place a medium pot on the stove and add the quinoa and ginger tea. Heat over medium high heat until the tea comes to a boil (boil for 1 minute). Turn heat to low and tightly cover the pot. Let the quinoa simmer for 10 minutes.
- Once the apples have finished cooking, remove them from the skillet.
- After 10 minutes have passed the quinoa is fully cooked and should have absorbed the tea.
- Remove the lid of the pot and fluff the quinoa with a fork.
- Stir in remaining ½ tablespoon of butter, cinnamon, milk, and apple.
- Enjoy while warm!