Makes 4 small buns
Ingredients for Buns:
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 3 tablespoons of butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons of Tadin Organic Ground Cinnamon
Ingredients for Glaze:
- ¾ cup of powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons apple cider
- 4 Tadin Canelita® tea bags
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll crescent dough into a ball, flour a surface and with a rolling pin, roll the dough into a rectangle. Cut the rectangle into 4 mini rectangles.
- Spread softened butter evenly over each of the 4 dough rectangles.
- Sprinkle ½ teaspoon granulated sugar and ½ teaspoon Tadin Organic Ground Cinnamon over each dough rectangle.
- Roll up the dough and pinch the edges firmly to seal.
- Place buns on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the buns bake, heat the apple cider in a small saucepan over low heat until simmering rapidly.
- Add 4 Tadin Canelita® tea bags to a small mug and pour in the hot apple cider. Let it steep for 7 minutes and then remove the tea bags.
- In a small bowl, mix the cinnamon-infused cider, heavy cream and sugar until smooth. Set aside.
- When the buns are done, remove them from the oven and let them cool for 10 minutes before adding the glaze. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.