Makes 2-4 servings
- 1 cup water
- 4 Tadin Organic Green Tea bags
- ¾ cup medium-grain sushi rice
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Spring garnishes: cucumber, radish, cilantro, lime
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Add 4 Organic Green Tea bags to a large mug, pour in the boiling water, cover and steep for 4 minutes. While the tea steeps, place the rice in a fine mesh strainer and rinse it until the water runs mostly clear.
- Add the rice to a small saucepan. Once the tea has finished steeping, remove the bags and pour the brewed organic green tea into the pot. Let the rice soak in the tea for 15 minutes.
- Heat on the stove over medium until the tea just begins to boil, cover, turn the heat to low, and cook for 20 minutes. Remove the pot from heat and let it stand for ten minutes. Add coconut oil and salt, and use a fork to fluff the rice and mix in the coconut oil. Divide among bowls and top with sliced radishes, cucumbers, fresh herbs, and serve.