- 3 cups seedless green grapes
- 1/3rd cup water
- 6 Tadin Alfalfa Mint tea bags
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- Remove stems from grapes and freeze overnight.
- Bring 1/3rd cup water to a boil. Add 6 Tadin Alfalfa Mint tea bags to a small cup, pour in boiling water, cover and steep for 5 min. Remove tea bags and chill in the freezer until ice cold.
- Once tea is chilled, add it to a blender or food processor along with the lime zest, lime juice and frozen grapes. Note that you will need to stop throughout the blending process to scrape down the sides.
- Once the mixture is fully blended, spoon into a small airtight container and freeze until set (approx. 1- 2 hours).
- Serve immediately, as the sorbet will be difficult to scoop as it sits in the freezer.
Note: Top with fresh lime zest and a couple of frozen grapes.