- 6 cups water
- 6 Tadin Green Tea Orange tea bags
- 2 cups cherry juice
- ¼ cups pure cane sugar (or your favorite sweetener)
- fresh Rainier cherries for garnish
- fresh orange slices for garnish
- Place water and tea bags in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and steep for 5 minutes. Remove tea bags and let tea cool completely.
- Place tea in a large pitcher, stir in juice and sugar. Serve over ice.
- Garnish with cherries and orange slices.
Note: To make this iced tea into a cocktail, add 1 oz. of vodka. Please enjoy responsibly.