Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tadin Canelita Cinnamon Tea Blend tea bags
- 3 star anise, plus more for garnish if desired
- 8 black peppercorns
- 1 1/2 tsp raw agave
- Combine almond milk and water in a small saucepan and simmer over low heat; do not boil.
- Cut open Tadin Canelita Tea Blend tea bags and sprinkle loose tea blend into the pan. Add 3 star anise and peppercorns. Wisk and continue to simmer over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let steep for 5 minutes, stir in raw agave.
- Strain tea into serving cups, garnish with remaining star anise, sip and enjoy.
This recipe appeared as part of a sponsored post by Ericka Sanchez of NibblesandFeasts.com.