*makes 4 servings
- 2 cups water
- 8 Tadin Green Tea bags
- 4 Tadin Ginger Tea Blend tea bags
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large cinnamon stick
- 1 cup cider apple vinegar
- 2 (16.9 ounce) bottles sparkling water
- organic mint sprigs for garnish
- Place water, tea bags, sugar, and cinnamon stick in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat. Add apple cider vinegar and bring to a boil.
- Decrease heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Let cool and place in a tight seal glass bottle or jar.
- To serve, place a few cubes of ice in a jar.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of the shrub syrup. Add sparkling water and ice.
- Refrigerate any leftover shrub syrup in a tight sealed container.
Note: Garnish with fresh sprigs of organic mint.