Makes 2 large or 4 small mocktails
- 2½ cups of boiling water
- 9 Tadin Pineapple Tea Blend tea bags
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- 3 cups of ice
- Heat 2½ cups of water to a boil.
- In a small heatproof bowl, add 9 Tadin Pineapple Tea Blend tea bags, pour in boiling water, cover with a large plate and steep for 5 minutes.
- Once the tea has finished steeping, remove the tea bags and let it cool in the freezer for 10 minutes (or until it reaches room temperature).
- Pour the cold pineapple tea, coconut milk, and ice into a blender and blend until combined (a frozen slushy texture).
- Serve immediately. Garnish with fresh pineapple slices and enjoy!
- Pour cold pineapple tea, coconut milk, and ice into a pitcher and mix with a large spoon.
- Serve immediately in individual glasses. Garnish with fresh pineapple slices and enjoy!