*Makes 2 large or 4 small mocktails
- 2½ cups boiling water
- 9 Tadin Pineapple Tea Blend Bags
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3 cups of ice
- Heat 2½ cups of water to a boil.
- In a small heatproof bowl, add 9 Tadin Pineapple Tea Blend Bags, pour in boiling water, cover with large plate and let steep for 5 min.
- Once tea has finished steeping, remove tea bags and let cool in freezer for 10 minutes, or until it reaches room temp).
- Pour cold pineapple tea, coconut milk, and ice into a blender and blend until combined (a frozen slushy texture).
- Serve immediately.
- Pour cold pineapple tea, coconut milk, and ice into a pitcher and mix with a large spoon.
- Serve immediately in individual glasses.
Note: Garnish with fresh pineapple slices and enjoy!