- 2½ cups boiling water
- 9 Tadin Chamomile Honey Tea Bags
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 6 tablespoons honey
Instructions (Makes 2 large or 4 small frozen lemonades):
- Heat 2½ cups of water to a boil.
- In a small heatproof bowl, add 9 Tadin Chamomile Honey Tea Bags, pour in boiling water, cover with large plate and let steep for 5 min.
- Once tea has finished steeping, remove tea bags and let cool in freezer for 10 minutes (or until it reaches room temp).
- Reserve ¼ cup of the chamomile honey tea in the refrigerator. Pour remaining 2¼ cups of the chamomile honey tea into ice cubes trays and freeze until solid.
- Once chamomile tea cubes are fully frozen, add a blender along with the ¼ cup of iced chamomile honey tea, lemon juice, lime juice, honey, and blend until combined (a frozen slushy texture). Note that you may need to let ice cubes defrost a bit if your blender isn’t very powerful.
- Pour into glasses, garnish with lime and lemon zest, and serve immediately.
Note: To turn this delicious treat into a margarita, add 1.5 oz tequila, 1 oz triple sec, and enjoy responsibly.