Makes 2 large or 4 small frozen lemonades
- 2½ cups of boiling water
- 9 Tadin Chamomile Honey tea bags
- 4 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- 6 tablespoons of honey
- Heat 2½ cups of water to a boil.
- In a small heatproof bowl, add 9 Tadin Chamomile Honey tea bags, pour in boiling water, cover with a large plate and steep for 5 minutes.
- Once the tea has finished steeping, remove the tea bags and let cool in the freezer for 10 minutes (or until it reaches room temperature).
- Reserve ¼ cup of the chamomile honey tea in the refrigerator. Pour remaining 2¼ cups of the chamomile honey tea into ice cubes trays and freeze until solid.
- Once chamomile tea cubes are fully frozen, add to a blender along with the ¼ cup of iced chamomile honey tea, lemon juice, lime juice, honey, and blend until combined (a frozen slushy texture).
- Note: you may need to let ice cubes defrost a bit if your blender isn’t very powerful.
- Pour into glasses, garnish with lime and lemon zest, and serve immediately.
Note: To turn this delicious treat into a margarita, add 1½ ounces tequila, 1 ounce of triple sec, and enjoy responsibly.