- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 Tadin Linden Tea Bags
- 1/2 tablespoon Honey
- Bring ¼ cup of water to a boil. Place 2 Linden tea bags in a mug, pour in boiling water and steep for 5 min.
- Once the tea has finished steeping, remove the 2 tea bags and let cool to room temperature (place in the freezer for quicker cooling).
- While the tea cools, combine sugar, coconut oil, honey, and contents of 1 Linden tea bag (cut it open and pour it out).
- Mash everything together with a fork until it starts to have a sandy texture.
- Once the tea has completely cooled, slowly pour in 1 tablespoon of brewed tea into the mixture while mixing and mashing with a fork (it should be the consistency of wet sand).
- Top with dried rose petals. Store in an airtight container.
Note: Scrub on clean, wet skin, rinse, and dry.