Makes 4 small glasses
- 4 Tadin Hibiscus Tea Bags
- 1.5 cups water
- 3.5 cups strawberries, greens removed and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey (more to taste)
- 1 tablespoons fresh lime juice (approx. ½ lime)
- Heat 1.5 cups of water to a boil. Add Hibiscus Tea bags, cover, and steep for 10 min. While tea steeps, chop strawberries and juice the lime.
- Add chopped strawberries, honey, and lime juice to blender.
- Once tea has finished steeping, remove tea bags, and let cool to room temperature in the freezer.
- Once cooled, pour tea into blender and blend everything until smooth. Taste for sweetness and adjust by adding more honey.
- Fill glasses with ice, pour in agua fresca, and serve immediately.
- For an intensely flavorful sip, steep an additional 1.5 cups of water with 4 Tadin Hibiscus tea bags, chill to room temp, pour into ice cube tray, and freeze until solid. Use these hibiscus ice cubes when serving the agua fresca.