- 4 Tadin Dandelion Detox Tea Bags
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup spinach (or other greens like kale)
- 1 banana
- ½ cup cucumber, sliced
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 large handful ice
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil.
- Add the Dandelion Detox tea bags to the boiling water, cover and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and let cool to room temp.
- Once the tea has cooled, add it to a blender along with the rest of the ingredients. Blend until smooth.
Note: Enjoy this smoothie as part of a balance breakfast or after a workout!