- 5 Tadin Canelita Tea Bags
- 1 cup milk
- 1.5 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons masa harina
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- In a small saucepan, heat milk until rapidly simmering.
- Add 5 Tadin Canelita tea bags to heated milk, turn off the heat, cover and steep for 10 min. As the tea steeps, mix masa with warm water.
- Once tea has finished steeping, remove tea bags. Stir in masa water mixture, vanilla, sugar, and salt.
- Heat over medium until it reaches a simmer and then let it simmer for 20 min. (continue to stir and reduce heat if needed – do not want to bring it to a boil).
Note: Enjoy with a cinnamon stick or sprinkle of cinnamon powder!