(makes 1 large milkshake or 2 small milkshakes)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup ice
- 6 Tadin Green Tea Mango bags
- 1.5 cups frozen chopped mango (let slightly defrost at room temp for 5min as the tea steeps for easier blending but still want them to be cold)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- Optional: coconut flakes, frozen mango pieces and edible flowers for topping
- Heat milk over medium in a small pot until it comes to a rapid simmer. Take off the heat and steep the 6 Green Tea Mango bags for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags from the milk. Fill a jar or cocktail shaker with 1 cup ice, pour warm tea infused milk over ice, seal jar and shake for 30-60 seconds until ice cold.
- Remove any remaining ice cubes in milk and pour cold tea infused milk into a blender along with vanilla extract, frozen mango and vanilla ice cream. Blend until combined.
- Serve immediately with a spoon and straw.