Makes 1 large milkshake or 2 small milkshakes
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 cup of ice
- 6 Tadin Green Tea Mango bags
- 1½ cups of frozen chopped mango (let slightly defrost at room temp for 5 minutes as the tea steeps for easier blending)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- Optional: Coconut flakes, frozen mango pieces and edible flowers for topping
- In a small pot over medium heat, bring the ½ cup of milk into a rapid simmer. Take off the heat, steep and cover the 6 Tadin Green Tea Mango tea bags for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags from the milk. Fill a jar or cocktail shaker with 1 cup ice, pour warm tea infused milk over ice, seal the jar and shake for 30-60 seconds until ice cold.
- Remove any remaining ice cubes in milk and pour cold tea infused milk into a blender along with vanilla extract, frozen mango and vanilla ice cream. Blend until combined.
- Serve immediately with a spoon and straw.